May 14, 2011

pretty in pink

a little while ago i posted this about maybe making a permanent mark on my body that God didn't put there, and while it is still a tiny thought bubble, i'm now thinking of making a less permanent addition to myself... a touch of pink in my hair... this trend came to me via Paris Fashion Week 2010, so quite some time ago now. i was (am) in total lust about the idea but not sure it's something i could/ would actually do; you see, there is a certain conservative streak that runs through me... that was until yesterday! i was a my doctor's office (persistent head cold that is impacting on my out and about-ness) and was flicking though AUS Vogue March 2010 and cover girl, Abbey Lee, was working the pink look well and good!

behold  






(photos taken with morelomo, my iPhone camera and i are not good friends at the moment)
 this isn't how i want my hair to look exactly, i would like a more subtle approach to the whole thing, but the more i think about a little bit of pink in my hair the more i think its something i will actually do... maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment